Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

A summary of July till September

 This three months was the time for all evil guys I made 2012.
And the most expensive material trials I ever had for an costume.

But it was enought time for a normal 50s dress and some tea parties yeah

 Hades /greek myth - Lady Loki / Marvel - Steampunk costume



Hades
Hades was a spontaneous idea a few months earlier and a good friend joined my idea as Zeus.
 Few parts was copied by movies and this torn dress should still have some elegance.
Thats why I used silver chiffon and border.

Unfortunately I lacked the time for his weapon, the two-zag. Therefore my corn crown was very important and the bundle key, that he needed to Hades.

Originally a shooting was planned with the costume
for 2013, but that will probably (hopefully) happen in 2014 with new makeup and gloomy landscape.


Including the make up test with two different eye parts.
I choosed the left dark one.




50s
And this is the dress that I sewed during/after Hades. It is super comfortable and perfect for summer.
I should sew more dresses like that. 




Lady Loki
This is my 5th comic costume and the first of Marvel.

I needed a new challenge and also liked Marvel Comics. Therefor, I let myself adviced by my comic friends.And yes, I read  few comics of Thor and Co. to understand Loki better and know, how he is.
Regarding comics: there are still a few ladies come to my list, but only when I have more time.
 Loki was a real challenge because the horns and the scale pattern.At first, I was working on the horns. It was the first time I used Worbla.  
But it is very very easily and without big complications. Well my newest super craft materials.Then the smaller coins, the belt and the wig.The easiest first. So the motivation doesn't disappears.The body was then but tricky. I've tested a new silicone technique that I saw on the internet. Today I know what I need to do to make it good. Unfortunately, the body was broken after wearing it at the first convention
The second, new body was then sewn differently. Unfortunately, lack of money and time.

But now I know indeed how to do it properly.
 



Steampunk / Miss Verdigri
 This is my 3rd steampunk costume and I still love this scene, with all themes, stories, outfits and locations. For a history and science fiction fan the best combination ever.
Including all the corsets and skirts *_*

 The 1st one was more black and white, the 2nd costume had green-brown.
So I thought to make this time more a loola like steampunk costume in brown-black

I found a old clock, light brown leather belts and my old medival belt. 
With this items I searched good fitting fabrics and started with it.
In the end a chemist was created. 

It was so easy to sew this costume after Lady Loki. It was so weird in the end.


For my Miss Verdigri costume I got a wonderfull shooting in munich with good friends.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen